My website what do you think??

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jds720, Mar 4, 2008.

1. jds720

jds720 LawnSite Senior Member

This is my site, I just started in the lawn business. I know it has prices listed, and I've had mixed reviews from people about that. But please let me know what you think! I'm all about constructive criticism!

2. guptuck2002

guptuck2002 LawnSite Member

What is the link?

3. jds720

jds720 LawnSite Senior Member

Edenrocklawn.com

I was in a rush!

4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Looks good so far!

5. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Hope your potential customers can find it easier

6. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Its hard to read, the writing is a bit small and its blurry to me. I would seperate your services from your main page. Have a seperate "services" page for everything you do with some pictures on it.

- 1/2 off the first month? Thats a little much, why not 1 free lawn mowing or 10% off the 2nd month's bill. if you plan on giving 1/2 off the first month you better make em sign a commitment contract so you dont end up cutting someones lawn for 1/2 price and then never hear from them again or have them cancel the service.

-your logo is blurry and hard to read also... i would change the main page from "edenrock" to "Home" or "main"

7. btnj47

btnj47 LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with raven386 it looks good but use larger writing and maybe a lighter backround its hard to see the pics against a dark backround

8. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have to agree with raven386, but other than that it was good, i started to try something like a half off but then that can go haywire.

9. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Website looks nice, but man, I sure do wish we could get those kind of prices up here !!

10. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

I just don't know about that phrase "starting below" that just don't....... ummmm ....sound right.