My website

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The Lawn Boy Pro, Jun 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

For all of those talking behind my back right now, The ONLY reason I have those pictures on there is because I have NOT completed my website yet. If you notice, a LOT of the links are void so far. Those pictures are only TEMPOARY until my digital camera gets fixed. The lens mount was cracked, and therefore it would not turn on properly. I am expecting the camera back within the next 2 weeks, so you don’t have to worry about it. This is the reason I haven’t put my website address on Lawn-site quite yet.
    Yes, I DID make a mistake of NOT asking him to use the pics. I am VERY sorry for not asking. Please forgive me. (And I do mean that)

Again, I WILL be replaceing them all with my own very soon.

2. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

No one is talking behind your back.

You should know better than to steal someones else's pictures and claim them as your own. ( and a deceased man to boot! )

Have some common seance. Your a fellow Michigander, and i don't need you giving us a bad name. Use your head!

3. The Lawn Boy Pro

Again, not trying to steal them at all. NOT permanent pics. I WILL replace them soon

4. GroundKprs

GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member

You told a couple of us by correspondence over 12 hours ago that it would be removed, and they're still there. It takes me 5 seconds to remove a pic from my website. You're still claiming in public that these pics are your work.

So why not remove them now???? Or disable the website until you get your own pics?

5. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I will not talk behind your back...instead right to you. I do not know the whole story but if these are any of Erics pictures they are copyrighted and not for use without permission even "for a little while" I do not see a link to your website but I will let the person in charge of his pics know.

If they are not Erics you still should not use pics without permission.

My thought is to remove them NOW not "very soon"[​IMG]

6. The Lawn Boy Pro

I AM doing it this very minute

7. The Lawn Boy Pro

There. Now My website is photo free.:D

8. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

How could someone talk behind your back? If it's posted here that is in the open. If you ask for opinions expect them, if you don't want them don't ask.

Simple...

9. For some reason there was a thread about it, but I could not find it.

My thought on using others pic, when they can't make lawns look like the pics, how long will it take those customers to figure that out.

Get past that one is a lot tougher than the wrath of LSers.

10. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Why would you have a link to lawnsite.com?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.