1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My wesbite, criticism/ideas appreciated

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by firstchoice1, Aug 10, 2009.

1. firstchoice1

firstchoice1 LawnSite Member

Just finished my website, a first for me. Let me know what you guys think about it. It's pretty simple, but I'm interested in ideas and criticism if you have it.

2. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

you spelled "mulching " wrong. You contact page don't work. Set up you email so it links .
  3. firstchoice1

haha, muching....thanks. Contacts is supposed to be that way, if you look below it there will be information. and YES a hyperlink for email would be great. How do you make it so your email is linked?
  4. MidTN

MidTN LawnSite Member

<a href="mailto:elliottlandscape@yahoo.com">Email Elliott</a>

If you paste this code in you page it should work. Not sure what color it will show up on your page.
  5. Kutz Lawns

Kutz Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

You definitely need more content & better PICS but so far it's looking good!

Why do you have a hyphen in your website address?
  6. firstchoice1

thanks for the input. Well elliottlandscape.com and elliottlandscapegroup.com was taken

it was between that or telliottlandscape.com
  7. bugguy8

bugguy8 LawnSite Member

Besides the word Muching that was already pointed out, I dont really care that the whole website is 1 color.

Maybe add some other colors to it.

Just my opinion.
  8. firstchoice1

k I updated it, changed mulching lol, and added a hyperlink for email in a few locations