My wife thinks I have finally went off the edge....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cutnitclose, May 5, 2004.

1. Today I got back in a little early, so I thought I would straighten' up a little before the wife and kids got home, I got everything done, and started vacuuming, I couldn't get the carpet just right so I vacuumed again, for some reason there was 1 little section that kept driving me crazy, I spent about 10 minutes over and over, only to turn off the vac, and turn to see my wife and kids looking at me puzzled, so I asked why they were looking at me so strange, my wife busted out laughing. She told me to come over to the door and she pointed outside, them back to the carpet. It was right then i realized why that spot bugged me, not realizing it, I was trying to stripe my carpet LOL...... LAWNCARE FEVER CATCH IT!!!

2. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Dude, you need a vacation !

3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I have been guilty of the same thing

4. {{{Laughing my a** off}}}}} East Pro, I think you are right

5. Tiedman, at least we can admit it LOL.......

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that is true...LOL

7. I wonderif I put a long roller on the back of the vac. if........ Naw, nevermind.....

8. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

i always stripe the carpet, i love the look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush:

9. You tell em' pro, I'm head to get the capet steamer right now, I bet I can really lay the threads over, We may have started a new bussiness...... I think we should call the new forum "Commercial carpet striping" LMAO

10. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

We used to have forest green carpet.... guess what i did :blush: