1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My wife wants to register

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by txlawnking, Jul 2, 2004.

1. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Moderators, My wife wants to register with a different name, Kinda like Liberty Lawn Care and his wife did. How can she do it? when we tried it said I was already registered. Can you explain?

LIBERTY LAWNCARE 2 LawnSite Member

Use a different e-mail address. I got the same message when I tried to register Liberty Lawncare 2, so I used another e-mail and it worked.

BTW - if your wife needs any help or has some questions, tell her to e-mail or PM me & I'll be glad to help. I am glad to see another women interested in Landscaping & working with her husband. :)

BTW - a good place to start learning is in your own yard. Mark helped me build several level & raised beds last year & I have planned & planted them & learned ALOT in the process. I have three beds in the front, one on the side of the house, and about 4 in the back yard. :eek:

If your yard is fenced, your kids can run while she "plays in the dirt", and sometimes they like to help too. Our 2-1/2 year old is getting really good at dead heading flowers & pulling weeds. (Keeps her busy & wears her out)
  3. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

I will pass it on to her, as far as "our" yard, at this time we don't have one!! I believe that will change before the end of the year..