my wife

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by champion, Apr 12, 2001.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I would have to agree that the wives seem to have a 6th sense. Mine has told me 2 times in the last 2 years that I should keep my mouth shut when talking and trying to help other LCO's get started. I never listened to her and just kept feeding info and giving away what took me 5 years to learn. Both of these Bass turds have screwed me over so now I have to listen to " I told ya they were gonna do it"! I tend to trust people a little, no a lot more than she does.

From now on............the wife speaks.........Homey listens!

No more tips

No more conversations regrding my business

No more wanting to have a friend in the business.

I got here by myself so they'll have to do the same.

Look out world, Homers pissed!

2. osc

osc LawnSite Senior Member

Have you tried a good boinking lately? That may alleviate things for a while.

3. SCL

SCL LawnSite Senior Member

Homey brings up an interesting point. My local supplier, whole saler is also a retailer and they ask me all kinds of questions about how to install and what tools I use. Contacted them about a paver splitter this winter and when they ordered it they asked how to use it. The next thing I know they're selling them to all my competitors. Free enterprize I guess. Wait til I give them my paver install recipe about screeding 2" rock for final base.