my work thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by T Scapes, Mar 26, 2011.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looking good man, how'd that F-550 turn out?

2. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

still looking for something closer. Found a 2007 ram 3500 with 56k miles cummings engine with a 8ft 2 boss plow and snow ex spreader but its a hike as well so we will see if not i might just look for a 2500 duramax

3. T Scapes

some stripes from today

325376_10151196742506678_1058839228_o.jpg

614369_10151196743606678_243012480_o.jpg

4. brandoncuts54

brandoncuts54 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks goood man do u work by urself?? and did u get rid of ur lazer and walk behind? and how do u like ur scag over ur lazer??

5. T Scapes

gonna have a guy starting to cut with me next week. Some old dude is giving me his accounts so im adding about 20 of them each week so i can learn em for next year. Lazer is gone the metro is my uncles i was trying to sell for him. My love my scag alot more then my lazer. My main issue with it was clumping but with my scag its alot better and i think it stripes better. the new exmarks stripes nice but i just like that there is usually no clumping with scags

6. brandoncuts54

I totally agree my exmark used to clump so much man and my scag doesnt clump at all def a perk even wen cutting wet grass it wont clump

7. T Scapes

yea man no clumping have saved me alot of time not having to go around with the blower and the controls i like alot better and feel like i can get up real close to stuff and in tighter areas than with my exmark which saves me time too weed wacking. If i add another mower next year itll either be another tiger cat or maybe a turf tiger

8. brandoncuts54

Go Turf Tiger!!! there awesome man i love mine! and they stripe alot better than tiger cats as well.

9. T Scapes

yea i was thinking either the DFI Kawi they have or maybe the cat diesel but prob would lean toward kawi so i dont have 2 gas mowers and 1 diesel and my tiger car and turf tracer are both kawi engines as well just gotta get me a bigger trailer

10. brandoncuts54

how many mowers do u have??