Lawn Care Forum banner

my work thread

57K views 200 replies 37 participants last post by  Chris_NC06 
#1 ·
this will be my second season at this company. my old science teacher owns it. we have 2 big accounts that keep us busy all season. i am away at school so i wont have any pics until may but here is what i have and what my boss posted on plowsite

our fleet includes
Trucks
1980 something F-250 Diesel Long Bed
1998 F-250 2 door Gas 150 Gallon Sprayer
1999 F-350 4door Diesel Long Bed
2007 F550 Dump Truck 4door Diesel
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 2door Diesel

Mowers
4- Kubota ZD331 72in Deck
Tractors
Deere 855 Loader 72in Deck
Deere 855 72in Deck
Deere 855 72in Deck 55 gallon sprayer
Deere 855 55gallon sprayer
Deere 2720 72in Deck
Deere 2155 Arm
Deere 2555 Arm
Deere 4720 Loader
Deere 5520 Loader 110 gallon Sprayer
Kubota M7040 loader (New) assuming its getting a sprayer
Trailers
2 Pequia 6K Trailers
1 Pequia 10K Trailer

Land vehicle Tire Car Vehicle Snow

Tire Wheel Vehicle Tractor Motor vehicle

Tire Vehicle Snow Wheel Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

See less See more
#8 ·
went back to work for the first time today some nice changes 2 new Kubota ZD331's and another spray truck(old F-250) but nice to be back working and making money and my farmers tan is turning out great here is a pic of the new kubota M7040

Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Automotive tire

#10 ·
Nice Looking Jds You Live aright off smithbridge right? My dad is Tom Pittock dont know if you know him or not, we fished a your pond once and he delivered your mulch. And you also know Mike. Well I think its you it. I think you just work for the guy that lives there, I think his last name starts with a B.

#12 ·
ya the mike the mulch guy "best mulch". Mhm.

#14 ·
Yes.That tri-axle takes forever to clean and wax. My dad delivered it last year.

#16 ·
Thanks we try to take of it.

#17 ·
these are from friday monday it rained so we just had weird jobs to do to keep us working today was a rain out and its looking like tomorrow will be too but here are some pics from friday was on damage control as you can tell by the grass height

Plant Sky Natural landscape Land lot Tree

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Vehicle Tire Wheel Sky Motor vehicle

#18 ·
you cut all that grass down with that kubota? dang i need a kubota!

#23 ·
1 pic of our F550 and Kubota M7040 been dealing with alot of rain so dont have many pics and i need to get my camera so i dont have to post these cell pics also a pic of a 345C demo machine i saw while at the Phillies Game yesterday 19 innings 6hrs and some minutes long 2nd basemen Wilson Valdez pick up the win

oh the end last one is my friend who works with me he found the umbrella while cutting and when it started to rain he put it to good use

Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Plant Car Vehicle

Sky Vehicle Cloud Event Asphalt

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Mower

#24 ·
well after thinking about it i decided that next year im going to do some work on my own in edition to where i work now. So starting out i went and bought my self a new saw which ill use for firewood till next year. Should be picking up my new to me truck this week debating on which one right now and starting to plan out my own business. Gonna be a 600 magnum, and f90 trimmer hedge trimmer and not sure on which size trailer. as far a mower goes either kubota or exmark will keep you posted on that

Automotive lighting Circuit component Technology Gadget Auto part

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Gas Cable

#25 ·
very nice equipment. I saw that your located in Garnet Valley. Thats really close to me. I live in the Unionville school district. Good to see some people from this part of PA on here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.