my work thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by T Scapes, Mar 26, 2011.

1. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

heres one more of the inside of the chevy and a picture of the mower we are thinking of getting. Its a 2011 Demo Lazer with a 29HP Kawi and are close to getting a 7x16 Pequea landscape trailer. Next year is looking up for us. We did a fair amount of work for not doing any advertising. We did the driveway job, took down a 60ft tree for her neighbor, did 2 hedge trimming, tree trimming and clean up jobs and planted some grass at one which turned out real well. We also did a mulching job and also cleared about 5 trees that fell on someones fence so once we start putting our advertisements out i hope well get alot more work.

015 (800x600).jpg

exmark lazer 29 kawi.jpg

2. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

That is a sharp truck.

3. T Scapes

thanks man its been a graet truck so far. Got just under 3400 miles on it right now although its not a clean now between using it for work and having it a school. It tows great puller a 18ft trailer and it pulled great

4. Grass Man93

Grass Man93 LawnSite Member

That's a nice looking truck. What engine does the truck have?

5. T Scapes

Vortec 4.8L V8

6. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

back at the pic of spreading gravel, you know you could have told the driver to spread as he was dumping the load. It would have made that job easier.

7. T Scapes

the first load got there before us and the second load i told him to do that end up spreading it a foot thick for about 15yds or so it the material was wet and made it even harder to move having to push the wheel borrows through it. In total it was about 76000 pounds of stone spread in 3.5 guys (little cousin helped a bit) in 6hrs with 2 wheel borrows and compacting it. Skid steer would of made it a hell of alot faster but my aunt said she should of rather paid us more than send the money to a rental place for a skid steer

8. T Scapes

Did some tree work/brush clearing over winter break so here are some pics of what we did

silverado brush 2.jpg

silverado brush 3.jpg

Silverado Brush.jpg

stihl 3.jpg

stihl 4.jpg

tree.jpg

stihl 5.jpg

9. T Scapes

did some more work around my aunts house today. The one picture is the pine we cut down( i wear a size 12) and the other shows the job. We are going to dig out the stump and plant grass in the summer when i get home from school and also threw in a picture of her new dog

clearing job.jpg

Fence Clearing.jpg

pine tree.jpg

riding shotgun.jpg

silverado 1.jpg

Silverado 2.jpg

silverado 3.jpg

silverado 4.jpg

10. T Scapes

2 more pictures of the Silverado last one is for Krazy Cajun

silverado 5.jpg