My Work Videos

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, May 25, 2008.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

That wierd looking stuff was a failed attempt to fix some scratches with my nifty little butane torch, I read somewhere if you want to glaze Lexan, take a torch and warm it up, I guess I got carried away.

And as far as backing up, I was in a fenced off area, the camera was in my right hand and I was turning my head to see where I was going, so no worries. One of my brother's employees and I were the only people there, we locked the park gate when we came in so no one would block us in the parking lot.

2. bobcat_ron

Somewhere between 140 and 160 hours, I haven't checked since the meter hit 100, I guess time flies when you aren't always looking at the hour meter like the Bobcat's have. Hell, I ain't even bothering to lift my head to look at the instrument panel like I was constantly doing with all the previous Bobcats, I have so much more peace of mind now with the Cat.

3. bobcat_ron

Crushing at the most recent demolition site:
    [​IMG]

4. bobcat_ron

My favourite Rental Toy!

The Volvo A30D ADT!

Crank yer volume!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Listen for the Jake Brake, it really made me smile and giggle!
    [​IMG]

5. bobcat_ron

2 more, this time from the same job site, but other end of the field!

Hard-hat-head-cam makes it's appearance!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. bobcat_ron

Dozering with the D-4:
    [​IMG]

7. bobcat_ron

Here's a job that "swept" me off my feet, and oh yeah, YellowDog, this cab was 100% dust free after 2 hours of this, even going into my own dust cloud with the A/C on high didn't even seem to make a particle fly around.
    [​IMG]

8. bobcat_ron

9. bobcat_ron

More videos:

Watching the Hitachi ZX27 level sand, if this was a Bobcat, the operator would be sea sick!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The quad axle end dump we use for gravel hauling, Coldplay in the background:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Ron, just a quick question: why am I seeing so many more bobcats with the tank tracks? What makes them better? I mean I think they're absolutely sick, but is there any reason?