My Work Videos

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by bobcat_ron, May 25, 2008.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

what do you mean if it was a bobcat you would be seasick?

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Better floatation, traction, pushing power, and more bragging rights!

3. bobcat_ron

Every single one of our operators and just about every body else that has operated a Bobcat mini, Gravel Rat even made a good thread about his experience, complains about them being jerky when you try stuff like I posted, this Hitachi and every Cat and Takeuchi I ever ran is s-m-o-o-t-h as silk!

4. Junior M

ok,,,,,, i always liked the bobcat excavators...... and have never had a problem doing stuff some what similar to what your doing.. but i could understand if you meant you would be seasick if you were using a zhs bobcat.

5. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Just the thought of Bobcat excavator pilot controls makes me cringe. The valving leaves a lot to be desired, IMO.

6. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Yes Bobcat minis are horrible they are very hard to operate smoothly.

7. bobcat_ron

I've got some other vids of that mini, just listening to the machine, so, so much quieter than BobCat.

8. Junior M

i have never had a problem running bobcat excavator controls and noise is the best part.. haha waking up all those snooty people early in the morning!! haha

9. bobcat_ron

Here's 2 more of the Hitachi ZX27 in action:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

You end up with a bad back and other back problems running machines that toss you around too much. Skidder operators that work in forestry have neck problems and pinched nerves etc. When I was running backhoe I would get sore hips because your always twisting in the seat running over rough ground.