My work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by USAProLawnCare, Apr 30, 2012.

1. USAProLawnCare

USAProLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Alright, here's my equip / work pics from today. Remember people, I'm just starting out. These are my only two accts so far, and they happen to be only a couple of doors down from one another. The first one was TERRIBLE when I started two weeks ago. All the edges were about 1 1/2 feet tall of weeds.. the beds were full of weeds.. The rock/retaining wall was full of weeds... so its a work in progress. My edges will look better and better as the grass gets fuller.

The second (larger) one is a little dry. I started this one today. Before I did it, you couldn't even see the top of the bricks (border) really, because the edges were so horrible.. anyway, please be nice :)

DSCN0781.jpg

DSCN0782.jpg

DSCN0787.jpg

DSCN0788.jpg

DSCN0789.jpg

DSCN0790.jpg

DSCN0791.jpg

DSCN0792.jpg

2. michiganmower10

michiganmower10 LawnSite Member

looking good man, when you get a farther a 36" wb will be perfect for those size houses

3. USAProLawnCare

Thanks for the advice and the compliment.

4. michiganmower10

michiganmower10 LawnSite Member

welcome man, aint to old but ive worked for quite a few guys, using anywhere from 21s to 32s to 66" lazers, thought ive spent most my time in the citys/suburbs mowing and it gets preety tight

5. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

Lookin good! I started with 2 accounts aswell, but when people see that I do a good job neighbors will call me and then your phone just explodes with calls! Keep it up! :)

6. ShooterK2

ShooterK2 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks real good man!

7. USAProLawnCare

Thanks! That is a compliment coming from you especially.. I've seen your work. You do a good job.

8. USAProLawnCare

Thanks. I just commented yesterday on how you did a good job reaching your goal of 15 accts so quickly. After I finished the job, the wife said she has two elderly brothers who have back problems and cannot do their own yard work.. so I may pick those up as well.

9. WilliamZ

WilliamZ LawnSite Member

Hey, you have to start somewhere! Looks good.

10. USAProLawnCare

So I bought a new tool today... I know its not commercial by any means, but I am on a very tight budget, and like stated previously, only have 2 accts as of right now, so this will suffice. I bought a Poulan 25cc straight shaft trimmer with an edger attachment. Really, I needed an edger. I have a commercial Kawasaki as my primary trimmer, so this Poulan will primarily serve as my edger, but also as a back up trimmer. Again, I was on a tight budget, and got both the trimmer and the attachment for about $185...

DSCN0850.jpg