My work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by USAProLawnCare, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, looks wayyyy better.

2. USAProLawnCare

USAProLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Darryl.

3. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

You're welcome.

A little suggestion for you...what I did when I was first starting out. You can buy little plastic business card displays for like $1 each and ask if businesses that you deal with on a regular basis, such as your barber, will let you put one on their counter. Just them letting it be there acts as an endorsement/referral of sorts. I put about six of them out and got a fair amount of work out of them, although they did all disappear after a while.

4. USAProLawnCare

Actually my barber already approached me about this a couple months ago. So far nothing has come from it. But thanks for the idea.

5. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

How do you like the snapper mowers?

6. zechstoker

zechstoker LawnSite Senior Member

That barber of yours isn't going to be able to find his house now. Seriously though, looks good man... That's quite the cut-back there.

7. USAProLawnCare

Thanks Zech... When I showed up, I was a little unsure of myself, but after I just started hacking away, just shy of an hour later, I was impressed with the results.

As far as the Snappers go, I like them very much. My homeowner model is quite the machine too. It mulches AMAZINGLY. I have cut about 5 inches of lawn in one pass mulching, with no signs of clippings in the lawn. Its great. Oh yeah and SUPER fast self propelled.

The Hi-Vacs are crazy good baggers. I haven't tried mulching with it yet so I can't rate that ability. But it will pack every cubic inch of that bag until the engine wants to die because its so overloaded. Great machines. They arent the fastest machines, but a bigger drive pulley fixes that problem.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  8. mowing4rlife

Do you have any picture of the inside of the trailer? I would really like to see how those trimmer are staying in place. Look great by the way!!:clapping:

9. USAProLawnCare

Actually, my "trimmer rack" just fell apart going down the road last week. It held up for like 4 months though. I made it out of wood, and had screw in hoods with rubber tie downs keeping them in place. Worked very well for a while.

10. mowing4rlife

Sorry to here man. What your plan now?