My work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by USAProLawnCare, Apr 30, 2012.

1. USAProLawnCare

USAProLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Ah no biggie. I'm just keeping the trimmer in the bed of the truck right now. If I continue in the biz and get a bigger trailer, I'll install some real racks.

Here's a pic of my mom's lawn from this weekend. I had to drive an hour to do it.. But how do you say no to momma?

Resize_P250812_12.591000006.jpg

2. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

Looks awesome man!!

Have you made a Facebook business page yet? I will PM you the link to mine, since some people on here like to act like kids on here and make fun of people trying to make things happen with so little equipment.

3. USAProLawnCare

Well everyone... I have decided to sell... I already have a buyer, and the transaction should be complete by the end of the week or so.. Thanks all for your advice; I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

4. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

I have to ask, what are you selling your business? I thought you only had 3 accounts'?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. USAProLawnCare

I had 4, but yeah I'm selling the biz.. The accts and enough equip to get him started. I'm not making a killing or anything; I'm just getting a little cash to buy supplies to get prepared for the end of the world :)

6. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  7. USAProLawnCare

For sound and wise advice, I know I can always count on you, Darryl. :)

Oh, and thanks for the song... Jerk! lol

I may get back into it at a later time. I do enjoy the work, but having no job at all, the little bit of work I get out of it is simply frustrating. I can make more selling the biz, then I would holding on to my current clients in about 5 months time. I hate the name of my biz anyway.. If I ever start over it'll be something very simple. I love the logo though... but oh well, I'll have to think of a new one.

8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

You're welcome...quitter, lol

9. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

What was each account bringing in per cut? Cant be much if you can sell more than they would bring in 5 months

10. USAProLawnCare

Darryl,

I really wish I didn't have to quit... But there's more to it than just simple math.

Kkane,

They were not very much... 20, 25, and 30.