My work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by USAProLawnCare, Apr 30, 2012.

1. USAProLawnCare

USAProLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Man... almost 100 views since my last update and no comments.. I guess all your mommas taught you right... If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :)

2. USAProLawnCare

Ok I decided to gather up all my power junk and take a picture of it.. This is one of those pictures I am taking, so that in a couple of years when I take pictures of my trucks and all of my large professional equip, I can say "remember when?".. Haha, optimism is the key!

Ok so pictured I have my Kawasaki KBL26A trimmer, Poulan Edger/Trimmer backup, Snapper RWD Mower, Poulan 16" 38cc Chain Saw, Echo Blower, and "weed eater" backup blower... It's a start.. In a couple of weeks I will be acquiring some money so I will be upgrading a couple of things.. I'll keep it updated.

DSCN0860.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

DSCN0861.jpg

3. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

What are you thinking of upgrading? What year is your mower?

4. USAProLawnCare

5. 944own

944own LawnSite Bronze Member

Work looks good man. Next time you service your properties knock those weeds down in the cracks on the driveway. Keep it up man and good luck to you.

6. USAProLawnCare

Thank you.. Yeah I plan on it.. That was my first visit to that particular property, and I had already spent more than 1/2 hour over my allotted time just on edging since it was so overgrown.. So I figured I'd spend a little extra time on my second visit (they want it bi-weekly) finishing the edges, and knockin' down those weeds!

7. 944own

Sounds good just remember you are just starting out and you want those neighbors to notice your work. You make those 2 accts look like Augusta and the neighbors will be coming to you. Good luck and keep posting pics

8. USAProLawnCare

Thank you for the encouragement.. I completely agree with everything you said. I may have said this in an earlier post.. but who cares.. When I was at the smaller job today replacing a sprinkler, an older gentleman approached me for a business card.. He then told me where he lives.. I have had my eye on his house for a while, wanting to service it, so hopefully he calls! It'll be a nice addition!

9. USAProLawnCare

I asked this guy if this thing runs, and he said its been in storage since 2000, "so it might need a little bit of work".. He's asking 500 obo for it, and its a hyrdro... Not sure if its worth messing with or not, even for 300 or so..

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/grd/3006430811.html

10. 944own

Sounds good hope you get it. I would probably stay away from that walk behind. It looks old and probably unreliable. The equipment you have now is fine for the amount of work you have and as you grow so will your equipment list.