MY yard gets no love

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ndols2, May 5, 2011.

1. Km81

Km81 LawnSite Member

Same here!

2. mine always looks great, gets cut once if not twice a week.

3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

same here.

4. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

My wife is out of school and working this year, so I'm making sure to not be quit as stressed out about work and take the time to keep my place looking top notch.

That and my neighbor across the alley is having me mow his lawn this year, so now I have no excuse to keep mine mowed as I just get them done at the same time.

I'm slowing getting the landscape in shape. Had over 300 tulips bloom and all my hostas are filling in on one side. The rest of it though I've had major artistic block as every time I look at the unfinished sections I draw a mental blank on what I want to do. Luckily I've had a couple of Eureka moments and now it's a matter of getting it done.

5. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

I try to keep mine nice.

DSCF0697.JPG

6. Dogbonz

Dogbonz LawnSite Senior Member

:headphones:

ON my way out to do mine now,,, then I need to spray for the Dandylions!!! :walking:

7. Monster Lawn Care

Monster Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Groomer, that looks great! I like stone work. Those spruce look like they're getting too big for their britches!

8. Bajany

Bajany LawnSite Member

My lawn is about the worst looking one on the street, but my mowers look better than anyone else's. I wish I could make mine look as nice as my customers yards.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a pretty nice lawn and the house had decent landscaping when I moved in. I keep my front lawn maintained just as nice as any other property I do. However, my back lawn does not get the same attention due to the "it's fenced in, so nobody can see it" factor. It gets mowed once every one-two weeks, but I am always too tired to weedeat the back lawn.