Myrtle Beach rally over NO Dixie OCC Chopper

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Carolina Cutter, May 18, 2004.

1. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry to be a little off topic here but I told several that I would try and get pics of the OCC Dixie Chopper if it was at the rally but it wasn't. They had the Vietnam Memorial, the Jet, and several old school though. Do have a few bike pics maybe I will post them later for you guys.

2. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

I bet Art Evans has that bike now. I think OCC actually built that bike for Art and its probably in his garage.lol

3. Carolina Cutter

I don't know. I was really suprised when I pulled up to where they were and there was a pickup from Dixie Chopper in the parking lot. I thought yep, it should be here. Might have been inside the club, I didn't go in due to the fact of not seeing it and that the wait to get in was over 2 1/2 hours. So, if anybody went and saw it I apologize for being mistaken but I will say that I could not find it.

4. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Wow, 2.5 hrs in line to get inside that ius insane. I really would like to see the Vietnam Memorial bike that is my favorite. Post your pics.:)

5. Carolina Cutter

Yea, there was over 300,000 bikers at the rally....kinda busy.

SORRY but I didn't take any of that one, my lady was pissed at the wait so high ho high ho outta here we go.

6. chevyman1

chevyman1 LawnSite Senior Member

that bike is so sweet...the blade rims and the chromed lawn mower motor. Just sick

7. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

The probably should have screened those spinners lol. Some kid get his fingers cut off

8. Westbrooklawn

Westbrooklawn LawnSite Senior Member

I was at the rally, and yes the bike was inside the building (Club Kryptonite). It was pretty awesome, but unfortunately the pics I took didn't come out good.....lighting was poor and too far away for flash to help.

I waited in line for 1 hour to get in.....I was totally disgusted with the attitude of the 3 who were there that day signing autographs (Vinnie, Mikey, and Cody). They didn't have a word to say, didn't make eye contact, and just shuffled your "signable item" down the table from one to the other. As a matter of fact Vinnie was talking on his cell phone the whole time. I know it must be a hard job to sign autographs for thousands of people in line, but at least look up and say "hi" or "how's it goin"....something!!! they have forgotten that their fans are what make and break them.

On other issues.....the rally was GREAT....never saw so many fine women willing to flash their Ta Ta's for a little attention!! Oh yeah...all the bikes were great too....lol.