Mystic

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MysticLandscape, Apr 28, 2009.

1. tls22

tls22 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work:drinkup:

2. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

truck looks nice hooked up with the machines, how many guys do you have working for you, seems like you have some older guys. nice job , looking good!

3. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

how many lawns are you up to now is it all word of mouth advertising did you pay off the dump yet ? how do you like your wright so far started 2 weeks ago and it's been striping nicer than ever

4. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

3 guys for now with the spring rush, About another month and it will be back to two, although I am not sure, I will keep the other guy on as long as it takes. As far as lawns I am not really sure, in the area of 60-70. I gained more then I lost this year. Making mowing routes today, haven't had time. I only spend about 3k a year on advertising, and that keeps me plenty busy, I am still in college for another two years. Word of mouth is hands down the best seller. Dump truck isn't paid off, I would rather pay for school now, the dump truck can wait.

5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

nice mica, i like your style. are you guys havn as much rain up there. killing us here

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pictures!

7. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

ya the "spring rush" has been pretty good, though i can tell its about over the calls have died down, i had 3 guys working straight for about 30 days , no days off worked right through sat/sun. This is the 1st weekend weve taken off. Ive got about 1 full month of mulching booked which well start monday , and itll get us to june, but from know to then im sure ill get enought work to book up june. I cant believe youve got 70 lawns thats awsome, ive been doing this for 6 years know and weve only got 40. maybe more guys in my area everywhere i look there another company growing. Whats the average price per lawn??

8. walls

walls LawnSite Member

hey say you at northeast nursery today wanted to come over and introduce myself but was in a rush and had to get back one of the jobsites with materials. Acually i saw u leaving home depot the other day to. Truck looked good.Next time i will make it a point to come over and say hi.

9. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Word on the streets is your laying of Joel? j/k good luck this year.

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Everything looks good, looking forward to seeing more. Looks like you keep your trucks clean; make for a good impression. Keep it up.