Mystic

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MysticLandscape, Apr 28, 2009.

1. lawn crafters

lawn crafters LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

hey mystic how many account are you up to?

2. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

i love those fords

3. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

same trailer as me.. but somehow he managed to get sides on the back doors using the stake pockets which I can't do because there are bolts which hold the latch on screwed into the stake pockets so you can't get a piece of wood in there... :(

Plus a reason to use the dump trailer over the truck is that with sides the dump trailer is nearly 20 yards compared to 4 with a p/u with insert

4. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

x2... there are more pro's to a dump trailer then a truck. More volume, weight, no insurance, little maintenance, etc etc

5. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

He told me 25 yards of mulch will fit in their. Not sure how tall the sides are ill ask later on when I see him.

As for accounts. 64 Accounts and 69 different properties every week as of right now.

6. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

hey tim i dont kno how busy you are but that person i cut that tree down for in peabody wants more stuff done. ill get all the info and throw it to you

7. MysticLandscape

Shouldn't be a problem, clean-ups are slowing down a bit now. PM me the info when you get it. Thanks.

8. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

If its 25 yards, thats 675 cubic feet...

16' (length) x 6.83' (inside width) = 109.28

675 feet / 109.28 = sides are 6.17 feet high.

Looks more like a 14 footer but who knows, but yeah they hold a lot.

Don't know what he tows it with tho.. 25 yards of mulch weighs 18,750 pounds plus the trailer weight is like almost 23k pounds.. too much to tow, and way over the trailers rating. Good for brush and stuff tho.

9. MysticLandscape

I am just going buy what he said, I have witnessed 20 yards in it before. Tows it with the same truck I tow it with.

10. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

ok while tim has been running the maintence division ive been running the construction division so heres some pics of the new beds and flowers without mulch

DSCN0210.jpg

DSCN0237.jpg

DSCN0222.jpg

DSCN0212.jpg

DSCN0215.jpg