Mystic

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MysticLandscape, Apr 28, 2009.

1. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

yeah i meant wall not walk lol....haha that tree is most likely gonna die...basically garuanteed....shoulda ejumicated da customa haha

2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Plant beds look real nice. You gonna take the tags off the arbs, or do you leave them on?

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

If all that damage to the roots doesnt hurt the tree then the tree will knock down the wall because of the roots.

I would have tried to get the customer not to put a wall there.

4. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Mica once they lady has her mind set on somthing theres really no turning back. If we dont do it someone else will. Maybe we can talk her into taking the tree's down too. We will see what happens. Joel has been on that project doing everything I have had little to do with it.

5. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i agree with Micah , i have nothing but respect for you Tim and Joel but i would never agree to do that to a tree. the chances of that tree living are slim also the wall buckling from the tree roots under the base is another possibility. i don't mean to step on toes at all with this post i would just be cautious with this customer that if the tree falls or dies she doesn't try anything against your company cause people are crazy like that

6. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

There it is right there.

7. MysticLandscape

I know what you guys are saying, most likely she will just take the tree down once it starts to die. She's not a big fan of it in the first place. After she gets the bill though she wont be able to afford to take it down. :drinkup:

8. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

ty you sr ya i might take the tags off
    and listen i know putting a wall there around that tree is bad but if thats what she wants and keeps dreaming about it then its out of my hands at least we get the job let the tree fall on the wall job surctiy

9. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I'll have to be completely honest...I cannot comprehend that.

I was just being facetious about the tags, I wasn't trying to come across as a know it all. :waving:

10. MysticLandscape

He said Thank you sir.