Mystic

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MysticLandscape, Apr 28, 2009.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

That's what I thought...but it looked to me like "Thank you you sir" so I wasn't sure.

2. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

ya sorry

well today was weed wack millon head stones at a cemtery idk if it was that many but took from 5am till 1130am straight

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

That's an early start. Do you week whack the cemetery every week, or do you do like every other week?

4. joelbouch

joelbouch LawnSite Senior Member

this one has been every other week but we do 5 others that we do every week

5. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Got a bunch of pictures to post up here. Been living it up this summer since I turned 21. But its back to school next week so its time to focus more on work again. Time break out the drawing board for winter. Ill throw these up tonight. Pics of the new Rig. 1997 350 7.3 Dwesel. Joels rig. 33k miles. Got alot of things to do to it. One step at a time. It will not be getting lettered due to the city being up my ass about parking commerical trucks in a residentual area. Will be painted black at some point but the paints almost too nice to paint over. Thats all for now.

Work 2009 073.jpg

Work 2009 074.jpg

6. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i thought joel bought that for himself?

7. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Throw the dump insert on that work horse

8. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya its his truck to drive since we got in trouble with the dump truck. I am going to put my dump insert in it. Then start giving it a workout.

9. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

wow thats a beauty! Wish my 250 looked that nice! I like those steps, I saw a set of those in the junkyard last time I was there and thought about getting them for my truck. you should find some of the aluminum XLT rims and put those on there, it would really make it look good.

[​IMG]

10. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

thats a nice truck! what did you pay if you dont mind saying?? with all the trucks and trailers you have I'd think you'd have a yard/shop??