mztrish is on board

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mztrish, Jul 24, 2007.

1. mztrish

mztrish LawnSite Member

hello, all! i have heard of your website and forum from a commercial cutter who became a friend. let me tell you where i come from. i have been on 'the other side' for 23 years. i have been employed with a lawnmower sales & service company on the outskirts of new orleans since i was 17yrs. i don't pretend to be a mechanic, but i have observed and listened to thousands of service woes throughout the years and i have retained quite a bit of information from very knowledgeable mechanics. i have sold lawn equipment, as well, and i know my products well. one thing you will find about me, i am always ready to learn something new and i never ASSUME i know it all. i am humbled to the experiences of longtimers, mecahnics and users.
    my big OEMs are SCAG, SNAPPER, HUSQVARNA/REDMAX. i have sold parts for practically every single minor/major lawn care manufacturer imagined. i have not enjoyed that part but i have endured it. and i have evolved a stronger sales representative for that experience!!!!!!
    i thank you for allowing me to be a part of your fabulous forums and i pray we can agree or agree to disagree on most subjects!!!!! i hope my knowledge and experiences can help out!!!!

2. Kid With A Mower

Kid With A Mower LawnSite Member

Welcome to the site!! It sounds like you really know you're equipment. This site will help you out a lot, and it sounds like you have a lot of knowledge to share. I've only been here a short time and I've learned a lot of valuable information about the industry. Welcome.

3. barnard

barnard LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome aboard. You'll enjoy this site.