N. Alabama anyone?

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by SWEET-T, Dec 5, 2009.

1. SWEET-T

SWEET-T LawnSite Member

haven't seen anyone in here from N. ALabama!

2. richardsonlawnnlandscape

richardsonlawnnlandscape LawnSite Member

I currently own Richardson Lawn and Landscape in Columbia, TN. But I am originally from Greenhill, AL. It's just outside of Florence. What part are you from?

3. SWEET-T

SWEET-T LawnSite Member

Reside in Gurley and serve mostly Huntsville and Madison but have accounts in all of Madison County.

4. VSLC

VSLC LawnSite Member

How's it going Sweet T? Are you still working in the business. I am located around the Gurley area as well.

As far as my business goes, I am just getting it started. I only have about 5 accounts right now but they are all great. I hope by spring of '13 I'll have more work than I can handle. Maybe we can get together and share some stories some time. Good luck to you sir, take care.

5. shannonblocker

shannonblocker LawnSite Member

Juat starting out and was curioys where u got thw spray program ur using thanks for the help
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Bigred350

Bigred350 LawnSite Senior Member

7. lawn systems

lawn systems LawnSite Member

I'm here in Cullman

8. ray904

ray904 LawnSite Member

greater Gadsden

9. Adamp247

Adamp247 LawnSite Member

Hartselle and Decatur here. Looking for some advice - was licensed a couple years ago, but did everything hastily. I do strictly lawn maintenance. I know I need the city license, but do I need an AL State tax account? They set me up with one last time, but I think they classified it as "landscaping" and had me a "sales and use tax" account that I was filing $0 for monthly.

I guess my question is - do I need anything but the city licenses in Alabama to perform lawn maintenance only?

I appreciate the help. I'm stumped on this. I've read literature at revenue.alabama.gov and it all points to the fact that I don't need the tax account.

10. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

im in boaz, albertville, guntersville area.