N.E. ohio mulch and lawncare prices

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by opher, May 27, 2006.

1. opher

opher LawnSite Member

Hello all,
    Thanks so far for all the help on this site. I am new to this business as of last week, we are starting off part time on evenings and weekends.Just purchased ex-mark TT 48'' WB for our first mower and currently have 6 weekly customers (friends and family) just started passing out door hangers yesterday. I dont want to be the low baller that i've read so much about on this site. my question is, what is the going rate for this area for residential lawns for mow ,edge and blow per yard size? Also what is the price for edging and mulch per yard? Seems like the prices vary dramatically from state to state. Keep in mind there is 3 of us going to each job. Thanks for your help and look forward to possibly working with some of you in the future. We were thinking about partnering up with a local company in time of need when our schedules get behind due to weather.

Thanks,
    opher:weightlifter:
    LIGHTHOUSE LAWN CARE
    440-567-5412

2. Cahsking

Cahsking LawnSite Member

Whats your overhead? The general recurring costs of running a business, excluding the costs of labor and materials, for example, rent, maintenance, and utilities...

3. opher

opher LawnSite Member

anyone have any input?