N.W. Ohio

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by randy2625, Dec 7, 2003.

1. randy2625

randy2625 LawnSite Member

Looking for some people from my area to talk about business. Just got into the business last year. Still stuck on some things. If anyone wants to talk or anything im always free since im not really doing anything over the winter.

2. randy2625

Is there no one from N.W Ohio in here???or atleast MI

3. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Randy, talk to this member "P&J Lawncare" he knows his stuff and has been friendly enough to me. There are guys here in that area too, must not want to talk you ;) lol

4. randy2625

i work with him and his partner during the winter for plowing since i havent started to plow yet...;)

5. steinerboy

steinerboy LawnSite Member

Randy my name is cory username is steinerboy i'm from central ohio feel free to look me up.

6. ruiztreelandscape

ruiztreelandscape LawnSite Member

I have my own decorative concrete curbing business and I have a business opportunity for you. If you would like to discuss it with me, contact me at my email address and we can arrange to speak over the phone in more detail.

7. fairwayCuts

fairwayCuts LawnSite Member

Randy, whats up :waving: ! I just started last summer in Toledo. Went pretty well and I've learned quite a bit from this site. Good to know I've got other glass city workers on here. I'll try and help if you've got any questions, I'm no expert though.

8. mkemp

mkemp LawnSite Member

Hi,
    I'm from Canton