Naked Chicks

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Allens LawnCare, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Gotcha......Just kidding can anyone help with pricing, I'm selling my 98 Exmark 36 inch Metro with the sendec rpm/hr/lube meter, great condition with 140hrs on it. Is there a website or a book I can use to get the market value....this machine has a little rust in some nuts and bolts from mowing in the rain other that that it runs like a champ its a 14hp kohler, belt driven....I'm looking for what I should get for it! I need to upgrade this spring to a turf tracer or Laser Z....Thanks for the help.....maybe next time I'll get you the chick picture!!!

2. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

i cant believe i fell for that

3. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

I've been looking for an exmark 36, how much do you want for it?

4. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

No Idea, thats why I'm asking. I got it for a steal but my new machine won't be a steal so I need close tofull value

5. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Do a search on equipment locator. It is pretty much a listing of equipment from dealers. Might give you an idea.

6. rlander06

rlander06 LawnSite Member

Go on Ebay and search that model it might give you an idea what they are selling for. But remember Bidders are looking for a deal and you might not get what you want unless you put a reserve price on it.

7. Military Lawns

Military Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Take some good pictures set a reserve (the minimum you wil accept) and watch the bids roll in.

DJ-