naked girl :)

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bradluvsjesus, Feb 22, 2006.

1. bradluvsjesus

bradluvsjesus LawnSite Member

:laugh: ha ha j/k. had to find a clever way to get you pros to help me. :laugh: Guys, I Need Help From The Pros Again. I'm Going Door To Door In Million Dollar Neighborhoods. What Do You Think About My Flyer. ALSO, SHOULD I SPEND BASICALLY $1.00 A COPY TO GET THIS ON NICE PAPER OR CRAPPY WHITE. IT LOOKS WAY BETTER ON THE NICE.
    PLEASE WRITE ME :waving:

Attached Files:

2. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

door to door in million dollar properties. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Those types of customers will find you when they need new service. I wouldnt even bother.

3. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

4. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

That might not be a bad idea...going door to door. I acquired 8 million dollar plus homes just by knocking on the door, and sounding intelligent, and having a very professional apperance, flyer, and biz card. Its how you sell yourself, and dont take the first no.

5. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Here's a quick one I did.It's 4 x 5.5.You can add other text or photos to it.I thought you used the word "exceptional" and "our customers" too many times.

Bradsresized.jpg

6. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Can anyone see the attachment?

7. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

nope............

8. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I Think its a great looking flier,but don't just send them out to million dollar homes.Send them everywhere you can.

Now for the Girl..........:)

9. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

Nick - I still don't see an attachment

10. lwcmattlifter

lwcmattlifter LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

I think you will get better results with direct mail using a professional looking postcard or even better, a letter offering to bid the property.