Name a Name?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by iamthelawnman, Mar 6, 2007.

1. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

lol keep trying to think of a good name..... Ive been trying to come up with one i like since august and i just thought it up about a month ago and decided to call it either Britton's or Greenstar and i decided to use Greenstar

2. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

Brittons which is my middle name
    Greenstar i just randomly thought it up

3. anthonyr

anthonyr LawnSite Member

how about " IN YA FACE" Lawn care?? I was going to use it, but decided Rojo landscaping sounded nicer>

4. hess

hess LawnSite Member

I have 2 Girl's thats why i went with Daddy Joe's Lawn Service.

5. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 LawnSite Senior Member

call it iamthelawnman

6. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 LawnSite Senior Member

why would any one want to have IN YA FACE mow there lawn? it sounds like a 10 year old kid watched to much t.v. and his parents told him to go out and do some thing so he made IN YA FACE lawn service. to say in ya face mom and dad.

7. biggin69

biggin69 LawnSite Member

My business name is Lawn M.D.. I do not drive an ambulance with lights on it but....:confused: may be good idea.

8. e-RoK

e-RoK LawnSite Member

People love "local". Maybe something that ties you in with the community? Our name was simple. First in the phone book. But yellow page ads are pricey. And IMHO not worth it. Too many ads. At least here. So do some research and go with your gut.

9. taproot

taproot LawnSite Member

How about...Smoking Grass Lawn Care....hire a bunch of rastafarians and paint your trucks red, yellow and green

10. ubirajara83

ubirajara83 LawnSite Member

Another one i wanted to do was Lawn Gone Wild but alot of people said that it might turn biz away but i loved it. I even had a logo of a blade of grass pulling up its green and it was dirt under it like it was flashing.