Name Change, Please help

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Dennis, Mar 13, 2002.

1. Dennis

Dennis LawnSite Member
    from Ga.

After going FT last year I have decided that Wynn's Lawn Care is not an eye catching name, Please give your opinions of the names listed below, and any others you may think would work:
    Thanks for the help

1. Active Interest Lawns
    2. C&D Lawn Maint.
    3. Curb Appeal Lawn & Landscape
    4. Awesome Esteriors Lawn & Landscape
    5. Fabulous Finishes Lawn & landscape
    6. Green Wonder Lawns
    7. Hidden Beauty Lawns

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Not to "rain on your parade", but #2 was the only one that I really cared for. Hard for someone to help you pick a name when I don't know all that you do in terms of service to your customers.
  3. UGA

UGA LawnSite Senior Member

I like Curb Appeal of those listed.
  4. TOSLC

TOSLC LawnSite Member

I also like Curb Appeal. By the way what does Esterior mean?
  5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Oh wait, that's already taken. ;)
  6. Dennis

Dennis LawnSite Member
    from Ga.

Rodfather go ahead and rain, I am full service do not do heavy installs as in needing loaders, skid steers etc. I do all maint. including pest apps and light installs.

TOSLC: sorry that was Exteriors!
    Thanks for the help gimmie some more
  7. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

Dennis...I almost didn't reply because I did not want to 'rain' either...but we're all here to give opinions so here goes..I really don't like any of them...these guys were not too hot on my name either but after reading 3 phone books on all kinds of businesses I found something that works...ran it by friends and others and my first choice was overall their first choice...I dont know your customer base but I like names that imply a higher caliber of service..for ex; Prestige Landscape, BEST Grounds Services, Quality Care Landscape...I'm not saying I'm in love with these 3 names either but thats the direction I'm suggesting...on the other hand if your business model is more about volume as opposed to high end service then these names dont work fun...good luck
  8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I think you're on the right track with thinking about a "catch" name in the title such as Ultimate, advanced, or something along those lines. I have a friend here that has the name Elite Lawn and Landscape. How does THAT sound for you? Oh yeah, I'd definitely stay away from the "Hidden Beauty" thing. What does that mean? That the beauty is there (somewhere) but we just can't see or recognize it?
  9. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

Go with the name you like best. The name to me means nothing and the quality of work everything. But if your big on the name thing here are some:Award winning lawns and landscapes,
    First impressions lawns and landscapes, Lasting impressions lawn service,Quality lawns and landscapes.
    Hope that helps or did I open up antoher can of worms

:confused: :D
  10. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

{throwing my chip in} nothing there excited me either.. watch out for Curb Appeal. You might run into a lil trouble with Home and Garden Television with that one. Lil too close for comfort for that one... Would need to know more about you to help brainstorm. Precision Landscape.. yada is one I liked before.

Good luck!!