Name Change

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by J&J Customs, May 29, 2008.

1. J&J Customs

J&J Customs LawnSite Member

Well I never thought I would have to change the name of my company. I was looking through the phonebook today and notice that there are several names that are just like mine.. such as L&L Customs, J&J Building, etc. since i live in Arkansas I thought of a great name to have.. Hawg City Lawns. Im headed up to the city bright and early to request a name change.. Do you guys think this is a good idea?

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

its catchy

3. SmittyCity

SmittyCity LawnSite Member

Sounds like you need to call your attorney and ask him to research the name for you first!

4. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

or razorback mowing

or whooo pig soo-mowing

or walmart lawns usa

or (since youre in springdale)... loco pollo cortar césped

or (my favorite) just another kid with a home cheapo mower lawn service.

5. S L C

S L C LawnSite Senior Member

I would go with 'Sockit-to-ya' Lawn Care if I were you............ LOL :rolleyes::rolleyes::clapping:

6. Brianslawn

that and arkansas chem license laws.

you can do a search yourself on the state website as well as file for an LLC (with a credit card for filing fee). just make sure you ask your mother before using her credit card. chem lic details are on there, too.

7. J&J Customs

1.razorback lawns is already taken

2.you spelled that wrong

3.walmart lawns usa will get me thrown in jail or copyright infringement or both around here

4.im not a crazy chicken or mexican

5.if i was a kid with a cheapo lawn service i wouldnt have the truck and trailer i do and the cliental i have now would i? just because i dont have a $10000 mower doesnt mean i dont make money. im goin to college man, i pay tuition in cash with the money i make mowing.

8. J&J Customs

btw im 19 and have a legit business already a$$hole

its people like you that give this business a bad name.. no education or sales experience

btw round up is in a consumer commodity so no lic required

9. Brianslawn

just ruffling your feathers.

welcome to the biz.

10. J&J Customs

haha fair enough.. i take offense when someone talks down to me on here just my nature i guess.. i apologize, where you out of to know about springdale?