Name Changed

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Howie's Lawn Care, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Howie's Lawn Care

Howie's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I'm just letting you guys know I changed my user name from "howie'slawncare" to "Howie's Lawn Care". You probably don't care, but I figured someone would mention it.

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Yes I do care, because this isn't the way to go about changing a screen name.

3. Howie's Lawn Care

How do you change your screen name then. I didn't see the option in the various user settings. If you let me know, then maybe I can go back to my old account. I tried to do it in an appropriate manner by telling you all.

4. 1MajorTom

This is your new name Howie's Lawn Care, the other name is now gone and deleted. Do not sign up again as another member, we are splitting hairs here with this name change.

5. Howie's Lawn Care

Thanks, I apoligize for creating a second account the way I did. I appreciate you fixing it for me. Are you really splitting hairs because of the name change?

6. 1MajorTom

Me splitting hairs? I was implying that you were. ;)

7. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Jodi.......why are some screen names blue, and some black? I noticed that mine is blue.......not that it matters, I was just wondering.

8. 1MajorTom

Everyone starts out with a black screen name. But if you happen to click a persons screen name to check their profile, their name will then turn blue. Their name will appear blue everytime you log on, until you clear out your cookies, then they'll go back to black.
    Hope I explained that ok.

9. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep.....thanks.