Name for the Business???????

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by jccordes2, Jun 10, 2004.

1. jccordes2

jccordes2 LawnSite Member

need some suggestions!!
    I am changing my name from Newhome Maintenance to Prodesign Inc. On the State website, that name is taken. so they recommend either changing it, or adding to it. Example, Prodesign enterprises Inc. Does that seenm a little long?? because in the spring/summer it would be Prodesign ...........Inc. Lawncare and Landscaping. and in the winter it will be Prodesign............Inc. Homeimprovement.
    I like the universal name of Prodesign for both, but it's taken!
    and Newhome I don't think would be good for attracting commercial lawn accounts?

Need your creative minds at work!!

what do you think

Thanks,

Jeff

2. jccordes2

What do you guys think of Pro-Image Inc. Lawncare & Landscaping, ??

3. rrhonda

rrhonda LawnSite Member

sounds like a photography business to me

4. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

How about NorthPro Design ?

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi John,

How about Pro-design Inc. Maybe just adding a dash will be all the change you need?

6. jccordes2

thanks Gopher, Yah I tried that with the state. I have to add to it like Pro-Design Enterprises Inc. or ??

7. rrhonda

rrhonda LawnSite Member

personally we're considering about P.O.A. lawncare ( pack of assholes) cause or our crappy equiptment.

8. jccordes2

That's a catchy one...........POA.......don't get it confused with Personal Oncologist available.............your boys might like that better??????