name that paver!

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by BrandonV, May 9, 2013.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

color too please. As you can see someone tried to expand this patio... they promised the color would match.

2. stihljixxer

stihljixxer LawnSite Member

The material under your feet is EP Henry old towne cobble in harvest blend. The expanded area is Dakota Blend also old towne cobble. Hope I could help!
  3. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

Thank you!
  4. Hardscaping1

Hardscaping1 LawnSite Member

the product pictured in no hardfaced; EP Henry's old towne cobble pavers are Durafaced (= hardfaced). These are no EP Henry - maybe Pavestone? Eagle Bay?
  5. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like Oxford pavers from reading rock.
  6. Mr. Midwest

Mr. Midwest LawnSite Member

Looks like Reading Rock Oxford none tumbled pavers like scag said but I don't think their distribution reaches NC. That is a very common paver shape and color.
  7. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

8. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

Ok guys,

Here is how this works.

The paver you see in the pictures is derived from a mold. Last I knew there are two companies that make molds for pavers - one is in Germany(?), the other is in MD.

So the companies will make the molds and then the manufacturers will buy the molds. So Belgard and EP Henry may actually be producing their pavers from the same mold. Making it hard to merely look at the paver and really know what brand it is.
  9. Nj shade

Nj shade LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Looks like parisien 6x9, sandlewood color, techo-bloc manufacturer.
    If you have never heard of techo, then not them, not sure if they have made it that far south to NC yet.