names of some large discount residential mowing co. and locations

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Hermanator, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Hermanator

Hermanator LawnSite Member

Hey guys, just looking for some names of some large discount residential mowing operations and their respective locations.

I have heard some of the guys talk about a company in Florida and California, but thats all.

Thanx a lot
    :hammerhead:

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

what do you mean by "discount"?

3. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Don't understand your post?

4. Hermanator

Hermanator LawnSite Member

I don't know the exact term then, but I mean a low priced company that has many locations.. They move into a new residential area every year and continue to expand. They offer few frills, and hire cheap help and offer ok at best services, but they get the business any way. Maybe you could call them low ballers, but they are not just a small 1 or 2 guys. They have several crews working.

5. METRO 36

METRO 36 LawnSite Senior Member

The Greenery

location bryan/texas and sorunding area.

I dont think there really cheap but they can mow for less than most lco's.

They probaly have 10-15 5 man crews and have most of the big commercials locked down.

6. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't know if this is what you mean but theres a company in FL (maybe other states too) called INICCO http://www.unicco.com/

They do MIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT and University of Miami to give an idea of their size. They do the cleaning to lawns to storm clean-ups. They get paid minimum wage with no benifits from what the students at the college told me.

7. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Their called Trugreen Landcare and US Lawns!:laugh:

8. vanguard

vanguard LawnSite Member

The BRINKMAN GROUP :dizzy: