Nashville People

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by Shawnhines, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Shawnhines

Shawnhines LawnSite Member

Well I got on the TN page and there is too many pages to look at. I thought I would start one for people in or around Nashville area.
    My name is Shawn Hines, I am in the US CoastGuard and moving to Nashville this May. I am hoping to start mowing this late summer or even next year.

2. It is time to start a Nashville thread. I was thinking of that myself. I think there should be alot of interest to keep this going. Good luck on your move.

3. Shawnhines

Thanks, I am looing at moving into Hendersonville. How is the town? I will driving to andfrom Downtown Nashville every day, how far am I looking???

4. The town is good and you will be looking at 20-25 min. Are you still in the USCG? And will you be when you get here?

5. Shawnhines

Yeah believe it or not there is a CoastGuard station there in Nashville. It is for mainly Oil spills in the Tn area. Yeah I will be in when I get there and when I leave 4-5 years later...

6. Yeah I have worked with them before. My full time job of 20 years was cleaning up spills.

7. Shawnhines

I thought I would post on this again to get it back up to the top of the forum. There are more people from and around Nashville. Post on here.

8. clean cut lawn care

clean cut lawn care LawnSite Member

Just Wanted To Toss In My Name And A Hi To Shawn Hines And A Cut Above This Is James From Lebanon Tn ..... Shawn Welcome To Nashville.. Im Me If I Can Help With Anything

9. Shawnhines

Well I am still in Alaska. But I got a house and I am moving in about 30 days. Hope to meet everybody. I am just getting started in the Business and I am always ready to learn the trade from you guys...

10. Shawnhines

Well, I know that it has been a while since we have chatted but I am now in the Nashville area. I am renting a house for the time being in the Inglewood area of town. I am looking at maybe starting up next spring here in town... FOr the time being I think I may throw out a few flyers to see if I can pick up a few late season people... If there is anyone in the North Nashville Area that needs some Subcontracting I could use the extra money... I will be looking for small yards at this time... You can hit me up at my email...
    sahines03@bellsouth.net

Thanks again