1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Nasty one

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by muddywater, Oct 4, 2012.

1. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Why? We who care already know.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

Because you are full of crap. Few minutes my rear end. more like a bag of wire nuts and an hour on a stationmaster.

Its easy to sit from the sidelines and be a critic isnt it jim?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

It's always nice to have room for junction boxes.

4. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

If that is the best you can do lad you may want to take a night class at the local high school.
    Your enormous ego sure is fragile. I have a buddy of mine that you could be twins with, little bitty guy we call shorty. Little banty rooster he is. Oh well, back to your comment. You prolly think that i sit around doing nothing all day every day. Not quite, i work most every day doing exactly what i want to do, i wouldn't trade my life for anyones. Every day is a little different. Yesterday we poured the floor for a pole building we're doing so i took the day off to build fence and ended up putting a neighbors cows back in, talked TDR with a young fellow from Tx, sure like helping him. Got everything but the transformer and the wire up. I guess that doesn't impress you but i am not on this rock to impress you
    Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE]

Sorry it took so long to finish this reply, i took a call from a young gal that looked at the pole building this afternoon and wants one at her ranch with a solar pakage installed.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. cjohn2000

cjohn2000 LawnSite Senior Member

Last ESP LX I wired up. 8 zone residential system. I am liking the new ESP LX over the I-CORE. Last pic I plugged the access to high volt j box since we drilled a hole and brought power in through the back.

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

6. cjohn2000

10' higher and you might have a shocking problem :laugh:

7. muddywater

I still want to hear how you are going to install a 24 zone controller in a few minutes. Cat got your tongue?

A whole paragraph about how you don't have any work? and I am the one that needs night classes?

8. cjohn2000

As far as I know in our area we can't touch any plumbing inside a building.

9. muddywater

clean install. why an lx over an esp since only 8 zones? future additions?

10. muddywater

A plumber installed those telescoping couplings. When the valves open, the manifold looks like a jumping jack.