Nathan's Lawn Service (4.3mudder)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 4.3mudder, Mar 7, 2009.

1. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

opps I meant hunter green

2. meyere60

meyere60 LawnSite Member

well here in Burbank il, near Chicago, we are suppose to get any where from 1-7 inches of snow depending if north or south. more north. i woke up at 5 am to see about 2 inches, and snowing like crazy. now at 12.28 pm the snow is all melted, what a bummer, didn't get to snowplow crap. im, ready for the cutting season anyways. for small mowers i have ariens with front swivel caster wheels, and 2 toro super recyclers, but good buys guys. hope everything works, and runs awesome. good luck in 09 fellas

3. farmboy1285

farmboy1285 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey nathan do you have any pics of the truck in your avatar?? Its an old toyota right

4. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

5. HappyGrasslawncare

HappyGrasslawncare LawnSite Member

heyy man just wondering how much your whole set up cost?

6. 4.3mudder

Everything new, around 16500 including the trailer, maybe 10 like it is now with everything used. but mostly everything there I bought used so it is hard to say. That push mower they no longer make in a 2 cylce, and they were over a grand a few years ago, but I bought it for 250 used. I try to save money as best I can.

7. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

Man thats a nice trailer. Thats the kind I want.

How much did you pay for it?

8. 4.3mudder

I think it was 750 for the trailer. 1 axle has brakes, finally got everything hooked up. This is a car hauler trailer, real heavy duty. I bought the trailer used form a friend of my grandfathers that was moving away.

9. LouisianaLawnboy

LouisianaLawnboy LawnSite Silver Member

How long is it.

For 750.00 that was a steal. Did it come with the sides?

10. 4.3mudder

16 footer. Na, the sides were made by the same guy that did my other trailer. Ya, I was suprised I got it that low. It was half price than a new one too. :). I need to get it painted already, it has been almost a month now and rust is starting to develop. I have goten caught in the rain a few times :hammerhead: I plan on getting the cage built in a couple weeks though.