Nathan's Lawn Service (4.3mudder)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 4.3mudder, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

You like the same color handhelds as i do:weightlifter:

Nice stuff! when is the troy built going to be upgraded?

Nick

2. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

LOL, whenever I can find a exmark ztr 48 for under 1500 bucks.

The problem is I don't know if I will be able to get rid of it, it has made a ton of money, and has gotten it's money's worth, overall it has good. There are a bunch of design flaws on it though, I could go on and on about that, but at 3000 new and I was jsut getting into the biz so, I started out on a good foot.

3. Nick's Lawn Care

What about a walkbehind?

4. 4.3mudder

I had one, a 36 exmark, only main problem was it was a fixed deck with the spacers on the casters and bolts on the rear wheels. Morningside, the guy I sold it to, had a 32 non fixed deck, I should have bought it when he came to pick the mower up. And really, I didn't make enough money to justfiy keeping it because you could only do one heighth without bringing ur tools. out.

5. Nick's Lawn Care

You should of bought the 200t...:laugh::laugh:

Nick

6. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

I am also planning my front box for my small trailer. I have a 43" x 7-1/2' trailer. I know it's small (so are most of my yards) but it currently holds what I run with and is easy to put in tight places. I have 21" Toros for my regular mowing and when I do clean-up, I have my Billy Goat vacuum and 21" Snappers I will try to get some pictures some day but life is so busy (work full time with a grocery chain plus twenty yards) it may have to wait a while. On my box I want to have a place for everything I can Imagine. Since I'm handy fabricating with metal it should be real handy. Talk to you later, David

7. 4.3mudder

I have a 10 by 5 foot trailer, dove tail, 4 foot ramp, and it also has a cage on the front. It was custom made because it did not come with it when I got the trailer. I can't weld worth a darn, but I can do everything else. So I had it down by a friend of mine. Mine is 5 foot wide, 2 foot tall, by 30 inches deep, it has a lot of space, but because nothing I put in there is 2 foot tall, a lot of space is left unused, so I have to find another idea.

8. 4.3mudder

Lets not get on that subject :nono: I love that 192, plus it is easy start version ha

9. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

Luckily I took a couple years of welding at the vocational center in my first two year of High School and it comes in real handy. David

10. 4.3mudder

Well, I can weld, but it is hard for me to get it to penetrate into both metals. I get really fustrated when weld breaks.

I can tell you that steel is still high right now also.