Nathan's Lawn Service (4.3mudder)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 4.3mudder, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Haha, for your use the 192t was a better pick...

2. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

I like your trailer. I think if I posted pictures of my set-up it might draw a lot of laughs. But I will when it's done anyway. One thing is for sure it makes me a good amount of extra income.

3. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

I have only used it at one job. I actually go there when I get time and cut down small trees near a creek, already have a third of it payed off. I just can't see myself paying 500 for a small chainsaw when I can get a huge one for that price. That saw I have is great, I really like it, the easy start is a dream. I really did not want that option, but they come with them now. You got pics of all your stuff?

4. 4.3mudder

Ain't that the truth. I had this small trailer, but I could not fit my big z on it, because the trailer was not wide enough. I had this red trailer, it is/was a car hauling trailer. I was wanting to get another trailer, but after considering the price of a new one I needed 1300 bucks, I decided to do a trasformation.

5. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

The thing is for the next 2-3 years this equipment I have will be sufficient. I have all the work I can handle and the furthest home I have is three homes on the same street one mile from my house. When I retire from my full time job that will be the time to go after a larger trailer and the equipment to go with it. But for now life is good. David

6. 4.3mudder

Sounds like a plan, good luck in the near future.

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Equipment looks nice, it looks like the trailer could use some new springs or something though. Good luck this year!

8. 4.3mudder

Lol, I'm going to have to look into the springs and why they do that. That trailer is only 12 years old. Hmm.

9. JPsDuramax

JPsDuramax LawnSite Senior Member
    from Georgia

Does your pole saw have an adjustable angle for the cutting head? I have a Stihl pole saw but all it does is extend. I haven't seen one with that feature before. I could see it being very useful.

10. 4.3mudder

It is actually an attachment that goes between the saw gearbox and pole. 35 degree angle it has. Huge difference. You don't have to push the saw against the limb while cutting, because of the angle you can just set the saw on top of the branch and cut, less force of the person actually pushing against the pole. Expensive, but well worth for the amount I have used it.