1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Nathan's Lawn Service (4.3mudder)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 4.3mudder, Mar 7, 2009.

1. meyere60

meyere60 LawnSite Member

my family has alot of guns. mi grand, 9 mil, Beretta, rugger,45 etc, some collectibles . if i had 1 in my truck in chicago il while working, i wood probably go to jail, or get shot by a cop. lol. even with a permit. with all the stupid gangs here. they take our rite away to carry guns, freaken scum of the earth. they need to get a job.lol.

2. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

They need to be in the hands of people who really need them.. I don't watch the news anymore, gosh everytime you flip it on, "economy this and that" or "there was a drive by.... shooting took place in a strip club..... drug deal gone bad..... jeez I don't know what to think anymore.

As Jackie Gleason's quote from Smokey and the Bandit. "What the hell is the world coming to?"

3. JPsDuramax

JPsDuramax LawnSite Senior Member
    from Georgia

Sorry to hear that. Hear in Georgia, they pass laws in order for you to carry your gun more places.:laugh: I can take it anywhere except state and federal buildings, federal parks, bars (not including restaurants w/ bars), inside schools, and public gatherings (i.e. concerts, rallies). So pretty much anywhere I need to. And as long as you have a permit and are abiding by the law, the police do not give you any problems.

The main reason I have it is for two places I do in downtown Atlanta. I usually pick up a trash bag full of broken liquor bottles and beer bottles. Cars speed down the road at around 70 (only a 35mph zone). You can watch drug deals going down, and the last time I was out there I saw line of cars trying to pickup a girl, asking "how much?" :dizzy: So yeah, I feel better when we can all protect ourselves.

4. 4.3mudder

Jeez, well, I have not seen that before, yet. But I have mowed a property where they have a mobile building parked on the property. It is like 28 acres, well the homeless people like to sleep on the porch. LOL I woke them up one early morning round 6.

5. csliwinski316

csliwinski316 LawnSite Member

you can build trailers? is so give me a quote. thanks and God bless

6. 4.3mudder

I already had the trailer.I bought it a few years back, someone else did the work for me.

7. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

I think Nathan's thread got high jacked:confused:

8. 4.3mudder

:confused: What do you mean?

9. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

My bad. Looked at the begining again.

10. 4.3mudder

I gotcha. :)