Natures lawn. Organic all in one fertilizer?

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by Swarey, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Swarey

Swarey LawnSite Member

Is anyone familiar with this product? Its a liquid all in one fertilizer that has lots of good customer comments. I have been looking to add an organic lawn application to my business but am confused with all the options. :dizzy:

2. turfbuilder

turfbuilder LawnSite Senior Member
    from WI

I've looked into Natures lawn too but decided to go with ICT organics. Their product 123 compost tea is much more profitable to offer as a organic spray and brings great results.

3. Swarey

Swarey LawnSite Member

Thanks for your input. This product works well for you? Happy customers etc? How long have you been using it?

4. turfbuilder

turfbuilder LawnSite Senior Member
    from WI

Been using it for 3 seasons this will be the 4th. Great results after about 3 or 4 applications. The beauty of this stuff as opposed to Natures is you don't have to water it in. Costs you only $30.00 per acre. Nice $$$$$$$

5. Swarey

Swarey LawnSite Member

Ok great.. Im gonna have to try it. Any trick to applying it? Thanks

6. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

ICT Organics 1-2-3 Turf is very easy to mix and apply. It comes as a 3 part kit.

Part 1 is a dechlorinator which neutralizes the chlorine in tap water which would harm the microbiology. Add to water & circulate in tank

Part 2 is the microbiology in a dormant state.

Part 3 is the food for the microbiology which "wakes" them up

Mix 1 ounce each of Part 1 & 2 to treat 3K. Use enough water to apply at 2gal/K.

In the bottle, ICT has a shelf life of over a year without refrigeration. Once mixed in the tank, it should be used within 8 hours. If left in the tank overnight, it will go anaerobic and smell bad.

We recommend 3-5 applications throughout the growing season.

7. Swarey

Swarey LawnSite Member

This product vs sumagreen? Which you think is better?

8. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

I can't answer that for you.