Nature's Lawn

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by Field of Dreams LC, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Grohorganic

Grohorganic LawnSite Member

As for me there is a light and a dark side to everything, I will aim to walk in the light...........

2. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

I understand completely

Our products are not for the folks that can make their own tea but for the folks that can't and want to head in that direction. For businesses that have a "play list" and need a script to perform it fits and performs well for them

completely out of the box is the way you guys work, not by a script in any way shape or form

you guys could take scrap and turn it into worm bins and composting stations, many.....in fact most, don't think that way to the detriment of our society

3. Field of Dreams LC

Field of Dreams LC LawnSite Member

Thanks for the help...I'm just getting into offering this to my customers so I'm trying to learn everything I can. I know I can follow what is wrote on the label but I'm not that type of person. I want to be offer my customers the best service I can for their yards. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate the insight.

4. starry night

starry night LawnSite Silver Member

We are crusaders so feel free to ask more questions. Also, go back and look in the archives for a ton of info. Good luck.

5. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

"How can I set free anyone who doesn't have the guts to stand up alone and declare his own freedom? I think it's a lie -- people claim they want to be free -- everybody insists that freedom is what they want the most, the most sacred and precious thing a man can possess. But that's bullshit! People are terrified to be set free -- they hold on to their chains. They fight anyone who tries to break those chains. It's their security...How can they expect me or anyone else to set them free if they don't really want to be free?"

See ya soon Bill

6. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Dirt,
    I don't align myself with religious fanatics who committed mass murder.

7. starry night

Barry, for goodness sake, do you have to be THAT p.c........ I used crusader with a small "c".

Definition #3 in my dictionary: a vigorous campaign for the advancement of a cause esp. for reform or improvement.

Anyone else who wants to exclude themselves from my inclusion may do so,
    of course.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  8. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Hmmm, but when it comes from me it is a totally different story.

@TG ... thanks for saving me the trouble of pointing out the flaws in the sales pitch. :)

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

So does that mean you have renounced all religion? :clapping:

10. starry night

I don't want to turn this into a religious thread but I can't let that anti-religion comment pass. Go on and cheer for yourself with your puny comment. I see no way that one can believe in science and not believe in creationism. And then creationism leads one to religion. Unfortunately, I won't be able to answer further because I'm leaving for the weekend.