Nature's Lawn

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by Field of Dreams LC, Oct 11, 2010.

1. jonthepain

jonthepain LawnSite Senior Member
    from Raleigh

2. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

I do so little and you do so much.................thank you!!!

3. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Dirt,
    I made the comment because so few people have an understanding of what the crusades were about and how our "history" has grossly misinterpreted and portrayed them. A great example is Definition #3 "reform or improvement".

Off my soapbox. :)

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

You are right Barry .... history has grossly misinterpreted and portrayed church sanctioned war and ethnic cleansing. :rolleyes:

Please feel free to expand on your justifications for the crusades in the religious forum, where it is appropriate.

This makes zero sense. You and Barry are free to believe what you want, but please take the soap box to the appropriate forum.

5. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Just so nobody in addition to Kiril misinterprets my previous post, let's revisit the conversation.

Originally Posted by dirtandhoops
    Barry, for goodness sake, do you have to be THAT p.c........ I used crusader with a small "c".

Definition #3 in my dictionary: a vigorous campaign for the advancement of a cause esp. for reform or improvement.

Anyone else who wants to exclude themselves from my inclusion may do so,
    of course.

Originally Posted by phasthound
    Dirt,
    I made the comment because so few people have an understanding of what the crusades were about and how our "history" has grossly misinterpreted and portrayed them. A great example is Definition #3 "reform or improvement".

The last sentence should read "A great example of this gross misinterpretation and portrayal of the crusades is Definition #3."

6. Fresh_Cut

Fresh_Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Ok, uhm..... I'm new here and maybe I missed something, but I don't know what the hell is going on in this thread.

The title is "Nature's Lawn", I came in here with the thinking that I would find some information on Nature's Lawn organic products, since this is the "Organic Lawn Care" forum.

Instead I see ICT Bill who I know sells Gluten-8, I know because I've purchased and used it, and absolutely no mention of any Nature's Lawn products.

Then I read all kinds of things that I don't understand..... like TreeGal's first post :confused:. Then ICT Bill's reply to it :confused:.

I'm clueless, can someone fill me in?

7. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

:laugh: :dizzy: :laugh: welcome to the forum, I think that is the name of his company, what he asked in the first thread was
    "Does anyone have any flyers or postcards for advertising this service to your customers? I am looking for some ideas to make a flyer or postcard for my area. I have a few customers that have signed up for applications but i wanted to market it to everyone"

so we were trying to give some ideas

The other stuff is just plain crazy, but it happens a lot on lawnsite