navigator

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by GrazerZ, Oct 22, 2004.

1. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

Ok lets hear it man. whats the skinny on the new navigator? I wana see photos. I hear it will be based on walkers principle but better. also all walker attatchments will fit it meaning its a shaft drive unit. come on spill your guts man...:)

2. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Terry,
    Come out, come out where ever you are! :O

3. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Yea come on Terry, how about that Navigotor or maybe a 36 inch Z for all the small gated yards everyone seems to have nowadays. I getting tired of doing all this walking with my 36 and 21 metro.

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Guys,

The Nav is real............and it is really really cool. We will be showing it for the first time at the GIE show next week. After that I can post a few pics.........Hey we gotta save something for the show.

Terry

5. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

i thought the gie was passed already. Or am i mixing it up with another show? Perhaps i am just forgetting which reality i am in. :)

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I don't understand this Navigator concept. I thought they went through that once already, then 86'ed it for the reason that it just wasn't a big market for it. That was the Explorer they had. Also, is it just occured to me. Is it just coincidental that both of the name Explorer and Navigator are used by Ford? Holy Mackeral! Couldn't you use some names like Sierra or Yukon? Oh no! I'm not driving the ZTR equivalent to a Ford, am I?

7. grasssin

grasssin LawnSite Senior Member

Terry

Dont leave us hanging, what about those pics and specs?

8. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Ive got pics of it!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

John

9. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

come on, you've got me checking just about every hour. lets see those pics!!

10. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Guys,

I won't have any pics till tomarrow at the earliest and possibly Monday for some good quality stuff. I'll talk to our web people and what we can get out to you guys on Monday for sure.

Runner.........Explorer, Navigator.........Ford...........we had concidered Caprice Classic, Pinto, Pacer, and Vega but it just didn't seam to fit.

Terry