NC businesses

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by earthtrends, May 20, 2005.

1. earthtrends

earthtrends LawnSite Senior Member

Hows business for everyone in nc? Would like to hear from everyone in NC and see how they are doing.

2. Guthrie&Co

Guthrie&Co LawnSite Senior Member
    from nc

so far so good. i just bought my equipment this past tuesday at killians, and i have picked up 3 accounts so far. i could use some more

3. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Business is great! I've had a record year, and have a wait on landscaping through July already.

4. KillaWhale

KillaWhale LawnSite Member

Go so so. Teying to do to much at one time. Just finished the logo and getting some fliers together. Glad to hear everyone is doing alright.

5. greeneakers04

greeneakers04 LawnSite Member

Doing great approx 15 new customers so far this year from maybe 2000 flyers. 6000 more going out this month!

6. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

absolutely swamped

we have had a fantastic year as well..

7. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Busier this year than I think I have ever been. I have been having to turn away work every week.

8. Guthrie&Co

Guthrie&Co LawnSite Senior Member
    from nc

does that really work? i am debating it. and if you dont mind what is the approx cost.

9. greeneakers04

greeneakers04 LawnSite Member

Its more of a doorhanger, actually. I can fit three on a sheet. The costs depend on how you want to do them. You can print them yourself, which I have done, or you can take them to OfficeDepotMaxStaples, which I have done also. Either way, it seems they come out to about $.07 per hanger. Then you have to pass them out! That is the not-so-fun part, to say the least. You just walk around, putting them on doors of lawns you want to service. It is very tedious, but after a while, you brain just becomes numb. You get into a bit of a daze, and forget what you doing sometimes. But, I have had good results with them.

PS You can always find someone to pass them out for you, depending on your budget.

10. earthtrends

earthtrends LawnSite Senior Member

Dan give me a number I can reach you at this week. Looking for another walk behind myself something in the 48 to 52 range.