NC Looking for Network

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by herndonlawn, Feb 17, 2004.

1. herndonlawn

herndonlawn LawnSite Member

Whats going on guys? Now I know that most of you do not want to give up any business, but in some case you either do not have the time or dont have the equipment to service some of your customers. I am located in the Greensboro-Winston Salem-High Point area and am looking for potential customers for any type of maintenance/fert. and pesticide apps./snow removal/etc. Really looking to team up with a member and feed off of each other. I often get calls for work that I can't do myself. I have to turn the work down just to see these large franchise companies slide in and take thse jobs when we could keep the business in our local economy. You all tell me what you think.

Zach Herndon
    Greensboro, NC

2. blue73thing

blue73thing LawnSite Member
    from NC

I'm interested in this scenario. My main goal is a handful of 1 acre + yards that I can do regular or even one-time or more when another team can't get to them. Let me know. I'm looking at a buisness plan to enhance my fulltime job. So it could only work a few hours a week, but by that same limitation I wouldn't be out to clean out all of your accounts.

3. Rwise10230

Rwise10230 LawnSite Member

I'm available for lawn maintenance, landscaping, spraying, fert, snow plowing.......and the list goes on!

I'd love to be able to team up with another in the area (Forsyth County).

Roger Wise
    336-784-6254

4. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

I service any where in Forsyth county and do go into Guilford on the West side. We do everything except irrigation installs. I myself am looking for commercial property's. Hard to find out who to talk to or to get them to talk to you.

5. Dig Yard Dirt

Dig Yard Dirt LawnSite Member

Sorry I'm no help, I work in Catawba, Caldwell, Burke.

6. NC Scaper

NC Scaper LawnSite Member

I will be moving soon I hope, out of state, I will see what I can work out with all of ya. All the jobs are right in the ares all of you named and yes even commercial ones.

Robert

7. Rwise10230

Rwise10230 LawnSite Member

Let's talk about your customer list. Feel free to contact me at my office @ 765-0260 or my cell @ 416-6183

8. Dig Yard Dirt

Dig Yard Dirt LawnSite Member

9. earthtrends

earthtrends LawnSite Senior Member

I'm game on networking with other businesses in the winston salem- high point area. Let me know