Nebraska LCO's!!!!!!!! Any getting rid of accounts?

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JaysLawns, Nov 30, 2007.

1. JaysLawns

JaysLawns LawnSite Member

Are their any Nebraska lawn care owners selling their equipment or getting rid of accounts either lawn or snow removal ones. Let me know. THanks.

JJ

2. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

what equipment are you looking for?

3. JaysLawns

Im looking for mostly accounts do you have any or know anybody that does? Thanks.

JJ

4. APV's Mowing

APV's Mowing LawnSite Member

hey wats goin on from the BIG O just saw some stuff about nebraska...from omaha too...wat area of town do u guys work in?

5. JaysLawns

All over in Bellevue, Papillion, Plattsmouth, and omaha. DO you have a lot of accounts? How old are you?

JJ

6. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

good luck finding accounts, omaha is a tuff market, be ready to spend some money on advertising,

7. JaysLawns

I already have an established account of about 35 lawns so im just looking to add a few more and maybe a few commercial properties.

8. APV's Mowing

APV's Mowing LawnSite Member

hey i dont have too many accounts...im 16, well 17 in like 4 days, and i have 15 accounts for my first year...workin my way up...i havnt found it too difficult to get accounts though, you might want to try some west omaha neighborhoods. Im looking forward to next season, tryin for 30 accounts

9. Four Alarm Lawns

Four Alarm Lawns LawnSite Member

Jay,
    Are you still looking to buy accounts? I have a friend that is looking to unload a few commercial accounts in the Omaha area.

10. JaysLawns

Yes PM me your contact # when you get a chance. Thanks.

JJ