Nebs Doorhanger?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by drsogr, Jul 18, 2004.

1. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

I am wanting to get some doorhangers out this year, I realize its pretty late in the ball game, but I am wanting to get some more customers before the end of the year. I do not have the time to design a doorhanger, so I have been looking for a company that has a premade template that I can plug my information in. Do you guys thing that the ones at Nebs provide a quality doorhanger? I am needing one that is faily inexpensive, about 2000 for around $300. And I am needing them quickly! Next year I want to go with something that looks more professional and had full color, but I don't have time or the money to have something like that done this year.

Thanks for your input.

Derek

2. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

I have used them before had no luck with them all my work come from referral.

3. Rex Mann

Rex Mann LawnSite Senior Member

We use them with good success.

They are provided at no cost to us by our Belgard Rep.

We try to get some out once a week.

They are 2-sided. we put our information on the other side.

Peace,

Rex

paversinstalled.com

dh2.jpg

4. drsogr

That is a pretty nice door hanger. The thing I don't like about Nebs is that they are so plain, but I have neither the money nor the time to design a professional looking one, such as yours.

Derek

5. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

door hangers are fine, but they are also time consuming. so heres something to think about.....rather than YOU soliciting for new customers, have your exisitng customers do it for you. ask them for referrals, offer to give them something, a discount on any particular service you now perform for them. Turn your existing customers into your sales people. Way less time consuming than door hangers.
    You probably arlready get some referrals from existing customers, you might be suprised to see much more referrals come along if you offer them a discount for their time and efforts promoting your company.

6. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

D,

how is it that you want results from a less than half baked marketing piece? that is your image that you are putting out, how do you want it portrayed??? you gota pay to play.

7. GreenGold

GreenGold LawnSite Member

drsroger, I'm in Topeka. It's good to see a fellow Jayhawker and Kansan.

I have over 10 years experience in Photoshop and design and layout. I'd be happy to help you whip up a layout.

8. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi drsogr,

If nebs are within your budget then why not do it? Next year as you grow you can improve. Here is a sample door hanger that one of our artists had made in the past, maybe it will inspire you.

[​IMG]

9. drsogr

Thanks for the generosity, I have sent you a private message.