Nebs

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by dekalb lawn man, Mar 1, 2007.

1. dekalb lawn man

dekalb lawn man LawnSite Member

Hey guys and gals. I just recieved a letter in the mail from NEBS for 2,000 door hangers for $119. I know this is a good price for the amount of door hangers but how are NEBS. Are they cheap looking compared to the other big companies? What kind of results have you had? Ilooked at other companies but they seem kind of expensive. If not Nebs what companies have you used that gave you good results? Thanks

2. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

I got the same thing in my mail today. Its ironic you mention this, cause I would have never taken notice to this post if i didn't. They are the worst looking things I have ever seen. Not to mention the sample they send is "overall" half the size of the envelope in came in.

PLEASE don't consider these. I can recommend places for hangers, NEBS (never heard of them until today) is inexpensive, but what you get (in my opinion) isn't worth the paper its printed on. And again just my opinion only.

3. STL Ponds and Waterfalls

STL Ponds and Waterfalls LawnSite Bronze Member

Do a search on here or google and you can get overwhelmed. lol! Do some research and you will find some deals.

4. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

i got it too. They did look really cheap.

5. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

i got that mailing too. they were probably the worst looking door hangers i have ever seen

6. dekalb lawn man

dekalb lawn man LawnSite Member

Ok so far I am gathering info that is steering me away from Nebs so what companies do you suggest.

7. jc1

jc1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have used them for 5 years. We have 3 different ads we use one for each color they have (red, green and blue) I have picked up a good amount of customers using them. Believe it or not people have commented on the fact that they are professional looking compared to flyers they have had left on their doors and they like the tear off business card.

8. jeffscap

jeffscap LawnSite Member

We use nebs for 15years,we don't do the door hanger thing ,but you can have them custom make what ever you want. We use office supply for our software programs. Just call them and ask.I'm sure there is other places that you can have some made up,but this company will be around for awhile.:waving:

9. GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER LawnSite Senior Member

I'm getting some proofs done by
    HTML:
    www.3000doorhangers.com
    So far, I'm pretty happy with them. I should be ordering today, and getting them out next week.

10. hess

hess LawnSite Member

Been using them for the past 4 years not a problem