Need 36" W/B Mower in Indiana

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by AllProLC, Apr 27, 2007.

1. AllProLC

AllProLC LawnSite Member

Looking to purchase used 36" W/B mower. Must be in good working shape. Send pics & details. Need ASAP !!

2. Godfather

Godfather LawnSite Member

Hey i have a great one, exmark metro, look for the thread, and send me your email for pics.

3. Golden Boy

Golden Boy LawnSite Member

i have a john deere 36" walk behind to get rid of. I will get some pics today

4. gwalk70

gwalk70 LawnSite Member

I just posted a Bunton 36" w/ pics. Look for the thread.

5. bucky5

bucky5 LawnSite Member

6. turf doctor evansville

turf doctor evansville LawnSite Member

good shape....evansville, in 47720,...$1350.00 / obo....with fresh tune up before purchase

scott
    812-459-0923

7. AllProLC

AllProLC LawnSite Member

any pics of 36"? Turf Doc??

8. turf doctor evansville

i will post in the next 24 hours. the mower is probably an 02 or o3 model. when i post the pics, i will post the serial # and other specific info on the unit. the unit is sitting in my garage and has been there since i bought a 48" deck mower. it was just too small for me but it produces the best cut out of any mower i have had. i need to move the unit because at this point.....it is a commercial dust collector.

scott
    mower is located evansville, in

9. turf doctor evansville

in hopes of moving the mower quickly, i will take the first $1000 offer on the unit. i will, however, not take the mower to be serviced. i have started the mower a couple times over the last week and mowed my front yard. (very small)....it has a striper and lays down a beautiful cut.
    scott